Thursday, March 30, 2017

Review Time!


It's truly a remarkable feeling when authors you admire write glowing reviews about your own books. I'm so flattered that suspense author Ingrid Foster had this to say about Strange Luck:
"As a reader, I love any book that can pull me in on page one and keep me turning pages. Strange Luck is definitely that sort of book."
And had this to say about The Nightmare Birds:
"Original plot, unusual, captivating and memorable characters and story line. A must read for fantasy lovers.
I also just got a review of Strange Luck from the talented Sarah Noffke, author of the Lucidite series. 
"This book grabbed my attention from the beginning...A great story with fantastic writing."
 

~~~

If you're looking for something new to read, I highly recommend checking out any books by these authors. You won't be sorry :)

www.ingrididfoster.com
www.sarahnoffke.com

No comments:

Post a Comment