Thursday, March 16, 2017

Don't Be Afraid to Experiment - My Interview with Ingrid Foster

What's my advice for struggling authors? 

How did my background in environmental studies influence my writing? 

Find out the answers to these questions, and more, in my interview with Ingrid Foster.

https://www.amazon.com/My-Fathers-Magic-Bohlin-Suspense-ebook/dp/B01E4R1IDW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1489672794&sr=8-1&keywords=my+father%27s+magic

While you're there, be sure to check out Ingrid's books. I just finished reading My Father's Magic and was stunned! I didn’t know what to expect with this book, especially since it’s labeled as ‘suspense’, which is something I haven’t read much of, but I can tell you I was very pleasantly surprised.

I felt like Alice falling further and further down the rabbit hole of magic and mystery. Whenever I thought I was starting to figure out where the story was going, it would take an unexpected twist. As the story unfolded, it became darker and more haunting, and I found myself thinking about the story even when I wasn’t reading it. I especially liked the character Esme. Her charisma, stamina, and flaws made her likeable and relatable. She was painted so vividly that I felt like I was watching her in a movie. Ingrid is a talented author. Her writing is succinct and thoughtful, accentuating this fantastical suspense story.

No comments:

Post a Comment