Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Writing Update + A FREE Copy of Strange Luck

I'm pleased to report that Book III in the Strange Luck Series is coming along nicely.  I just finished writing Chapter 10 of A DARLING SECRET yesterday!

That's one of the benefits of living in Pennsylvania - when it's 5 degrees out you don't want to go anywhere or do anything else, so writing is that perfect activity. :D

My desk

This is where I've been spending all of my time this winter. As you can see I have piles of notes, my trusty writing notebook filled with more notes, and a warm cup of tea. What more does an author need?

~~~

If you haven't read Strange Luck (Book I) yet, I've got a surprise for you! If you sign up for my newsletter I'll send you a FREE e-copy of Strange Luck. That's it!



No comments:

Post a Comment