Wednesday, October 12, 2016

A Darling Secret UPDATE!

Me. Writing.
I'm sooooooooo excited to report that I've just started writing Chapter 3 of REALM OF THE SHADOW GODS! This will be the third book in the Strange Luck series and I couldn't be happier with the direction of this story.

You can expect lots more dark magic, an even darker world, and LOTS of strange surprises (*insert evil laugh here). At this point, I'm planning for this to be the final book in the series. I've toyed with the idea of a prequel, but am still undecided. 

I started a Realm of the Shadow Gods Pinterest board where I've been collecting inspirational images. This pic is my absolute favorite:

I want to wear this all day. Every day.
 Love these pics too:


Hopefully these pics will give you an idea of what to expect.

At this point I don't have a release date yet, but I'm hoping summer/fall 2017. I'll definitely be posting any and all updates about my progress here, so please check back. Or, you can sign up for my newsletter.

By the way, I decided to do a spontaneous Kindle giveaway today of The Nightmare Birds. Enter now before it's too late. 

Now, back to writing.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment