Friday, October 21, 2016

Cybils Award Nominee and Featured Guest

Happy Friday! I'm so pleased to share two pieces of exciting news today:

The first... 

The Nightmare Birds is a 2016 Cybils Award Nominee in the Young Adult Speculative Fiction category.

This is my face right about now.

This is so incredibly exciting and I greatly appreciate those who nominated my book!

Winners aren't announced until next year, but I'll be keeping close tabs on this and will definitely be posting updates.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HX0S8KI/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=goldencricket20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B01HX0S8KI&linkId=f9c5b3229b9657911c47043e7e6f63d8

This brings me to my next piece of news. Angela B. Chrysler, author of Broken, has graciously posted a special feature of The Nightmare Birds on her site, which includes an excerpt of the first chapter. So, if you haven't read it yet, please check it out! Coincidentally, I'm running a Kindle Countdown Deal for both Strange Luck and The Nightmare Birds, which starts today, so both books will be only 0.99 cents for the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment