Sunday, December 20, 2015

Cthulhu, Books, Pet Shop Santa, and Irish Stout

 
It's been a long time since I've read one of the greats -- H.P. Lovecraft. The thought of reading one of his horror stories sounded quite cozy given the weather, so I just started reading The Lurker At The Threshold. I CANNOT PUT IT DOWN! Lovecraft really has a way of getting in your head and staying there. As I'm writing this, I'm rushing so I can get back to the book. If you enjoy watching horror movies, pretty much any movie that's based on an H.P. Lovecraft story is awesome (I've seen them all). My favorites are In The Mouth of Madness, Dagon, and Re-Animator. In case you're wondering, Cthulhu is my favorite monster :)   


Xmas came early! A 5 Star review of Strange Luck from Readers' Favorite certainly made my day. Please check it out and comment.




Loki visited Santa for the first time. He'll do anything for food and attention, so sitting on the sled with a strange man in a red suit wasn't the least bit difficult. Don't know if that's a good or bad thing...




I just started brewing my own beer today! I'm using the True Brew Irish Stout ingredient kit and am planning to call the beer "Winters' Brew." When done, there will be 5 GALLONS OF BEER! Hopefully it'll be worth it ;)


Wishing you a happy holiday season and Happy New Year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment